Southern Vietnam & Cambodia Discovery
Witness all the highlights southern Vietnam & Cambodia discovery has to offer. Our Southern Vietnam & Cambodia Tour is active and inspiring. Our tour is ideal for those who have limited time but wish to be inspired. You will be able to explore the beauty, culture, and history of Cambodia.
Our Cambodia Complete Tour will ensure you won’t miss any of the beauty this country has to offer. Besides, we will be visiting the most beautiful villages and towns. Seeing stunning pagodas and meeting the beautiful local people. No Cambodia Complete Tour would be complete without witnessing the breath-taking sunrise of the world-renowned Angkor Wat.
Our Southern Vietnam and Cambodia Discovery will provide you with a relaxed but very interesting schedule as you visit the bustling Ho Chi Minh City and explore the Cu Chi Tunnels. Additionally, this trip offers you the ideal opportunity to look at the local lives of the southern Vietnamese people.
Vietnam Holidays And Tours. Your Leading Travel Agents In Hanoi
Vietnam Holidays and tours are one of the leading travel agents in Hanoi and Vietnam. Should you wish to talk about your plans to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia or Thailand then please contact us. We speak fluent English and Vietnamese. As one of the leading Travel agents in Hanoi. We are able to create your perfect itinerary from the moment you land until the moment you leave.
Vietnam Holidays and Tours
“Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do”
Stitching Southern Vietnam and Cambodia with a fascinating speedboat ride up the Mekong River in a 2 weeks trip and enjoy all it has to offer. This is the best itinerary for those who have just two weeks to see the most highlights of Saigon, Mekong Delta region and Cambodia as you will venture through popular travel activities and tour the major sites in a good pacing, making your travel comfort and easy.
- Be amazed by the hustle bustle of Saigon
- Visit the historic site of Cu Chi Tunnels before joining a unique ceremony of Caodaism in Tay Ninh.
- Enjoy the life on the water with a cruise trip on Mekong Delta river before a speedboat ride to Cambodia
- Learn more about the history of Cambodia by visiting the capital Phnom Penh and its killing fields
- Enjoy a peaceful and less touristy Battambang where bamboo train ride is a must
- Explore the amazing and magnificent World Heritage Sites – Angkor Complex