Pu Luong Retreat
Pu Luong Retreat is simply wonderful. The retreat is located in the Pu Luong region which offers tourists a new, unique and off the beaten track adventure. This Region is unknown among most tourists. The retreat contains all the highlights of Northern Vietnam all in one place! Pu Luong is a “microcosm” of Northern Vietnam. Containing Sapa’s magnificent mountain ranges, Mu Cang Chai’s stunning rice terrace fields, Cao Bang’s scenic rivers and waterfalls plus Mai Chau’s remote traditional villages of ethnic minorities. Pu Luong Retreat takes the opportunity to provide tourists with the possibility to experience this beautiful and remote area combined with a wonderfully comfortable stay.
Why not take a moment to read our detailed itinerary.
Vietnam Holidays And Tours. Your Leading Travel Agents In Hanoi
Vietnam Holidays and tours are one of the leading travel agents in Hanoi and Vietnam. Should you wish to talk about your plans to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia or Thailand then please contact us. We speak fluent English and Vietnamese. As one of the leading Travel agents in Hanoi. We are able to create your perfect itinerary from the moment you land until the moment you leave.
Vietnam Holidays and Tours
“Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do”
A comfortable stay in a cosy lodge close to nature with the most stunning panoramic views in the area. A lodge with meticulous attention to detail, built by hand from the ground up, Pu Luong Retreat invites you to discover the hidden details
- Meeting locals who still retain their unique cultural heritage and way of living
- Various activities in the most spectacular landscapes
- Delicious meals prepared with local ingredients
- A refreshing escape from the crowds.
- 10 comfortable bungalows with stunning panoramic views
- 1 traditional stilt house dorm with international standards
- Homestays with international travel standard
- Stilt house common area and open restaurant;
- Infinity pool within reach of the rice terrace fields
- Hidden spa area above a fishpond
- Rock garden.