Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 Day – Inc Buffet Lunch
Allow your leading travel agents in Vietnam to show you more about the northern Vietnamese countryside. Take in its history and culture on a full-day tour. Hoa Lu is an ancient capital, and Tam Coc, which means “3 caves,” features karst formations and caves you’ll explore by boat. You will see and feel the history and culture surrounding you in this beautiful scenic part of Vietnam. The area is abound with natural limestone peaks whose splendor often surpasses that of Halong Bay. Regarded as the Halong Bay on land, you can see why this has to be visited. You will get to ride in a rowing boat through the 3 caves and snaking canal looking above to see the beauty that is Tam Coc National Park. A full buffet lunch and an optional bicycle ride (Inc in price) through the local minority villages
Take a moment to look at our detailed itinerary for full in depth information. Should you have any questions or queries please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Vietnam Holidays and Tours – Your Leading Travel Agent in Vietnam
- What you’ll get:
- Live guide Speaking English
- Duration 1 day
- Pick-up service. Pick-up possible from hotels located in the Hanoi Old Quarter. If your hotel is located outside of Hanoi Old Quarter Area, the meeting point is at the office.
- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- Visit the King Dinh and King Le temples
- Explore caves on a sampan boat
- Bike around countryside villages